Monday 2 January 2017

The first one

Day 2 of 2017 and already I'm overwhelmed with 100's of 'new year resolution' options from Facebook.  My resolution?  Start a blog... tick.  How long it lasts for is another thing.

I'm reading "The Happiness Project", by Gretchen Rubin.  She sets herself a multitude of goals throughout the year with the view to determining 'what is happiness', what she can do to impact her happiness and those around her, as well as her own 'happiness' formula.

She made an astute point, we can't change or make others happy, but we can do something about ourselves.  Her project was broken down into the months of the year, with various goals identified each month.  Some stuck, some didn't.

My blog will explore various elements of wellness - physical, mental and relationships - and everything in between and on the other side.  These factors in my mind, play a critical role in our overall happiness, and those around us.  Join me on my journey - you never know, we might learn something! 

#wellnowbrowncow


No comments:

Post a Comment